A recipe to enjoy a good tea accompanied by delicious aniseed cookies.
- 2 cups + ¼ cup + 2 tbsp of 00 flour;
- ¾ cup + 2 tbsp of cold margarine;
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp of granulated sugar;
- 2 cold yolks eggs;
- anise flaouring;
- Mix the sugar with the flour and salt in a bowl, put the margarine in the middle and work quickly with your hands until you get a flour
- Add the egg yolks and anise (half a vial or second preference) and knead until well mixed but not overworking
- Compact everything, wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for at least an hour
- After this time, roll out the dough to a thickness of about 0.40 inches. To facilitate the application do it on lightly floured baking paper
- Cut the biscuits with a flower mold
- Place them in the plates, then store them in the fridge just long enough to bring the oven to 356 F
- Cook at half height for about 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, turn off the oven, let it cool for 10-15 minutes, then return the biscuits to cool.
- In this way they will lose moisture and become crunchy.
- Before serving, sprinkle with icing sugar