Baked Shrimp is a great way to begin any Italian dinner or you can serve it as part of an appetizer buffet.
It’s quick and easy to make and simply flavored with olive oil and fresh lemon juice.
Just toss them in eggs and a seasoned breadcrumb mixture, drizzle with the olive and lemon then bake them in the oven until they are brown and crisp.
- 2 pounds of jumbo prawns
- 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of parsley
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- Peel and devein the shrimp leaving the tail on.
- In a large bowl combine the garlic, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper and breadcrumbs.
- In another bowl whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Toss the seafood in the egg mixture to coat.
- Dredge them in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place them in a buttered baking dish.
- Whisk the olive oil and lemon together and drizzle over the shrimp.
- Bake for 20 minutes turning once until brown and crisp.
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe and receive new recipes on your email!!
Subscribe to Blog via Email