This quick Tortellini and Zucchini Soup is a meal in itself. It’s simple to make and nutritious to eat.
- 2 Tbls of light extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of long green onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 15 oz cans of low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 medium sized zucchini, sliced
- 1 15 oz can pf diced tomatoes
- 1 16 oz package of frozen tortellini
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of fresh ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pot.
- Add the onions, carrots, celery, garlic and rosemary and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and add the zucchini and tomatoes.
- Add the tortellini and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the soup for about 30 to 40 minutes.
Serves 6 people
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe and receive new recipes on your email!!
Subscribe to Blog via Email