Do you like ricotta?
Do you like Italian dessert?
Do you like Brownies?
Ok, this is a delicious recipe for you!!!!
Makes: 24 brownies
- 1 pound (or 15 oz. container) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 21.2 ounce package brownie mix
1. Heat oven to 350 F. Line 13-by-9-inch baking pan with foil.
Lightly grease foil.
2. Beat ricotta cheese, sugar, cornstarch, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
3. Prepare brownie mix as directed on the package.
Spread 2/3 of the brownie mixture in prepared pan. Spread ricotta mixture evenly over brownie batter.
Drop remaining brownie batter by spoonfuls over the cheese mixture.
4. Cut through batter with a knife several times to create a marbled look.
Bake 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool in pan. Cut into squares.
The foil lining is to make the brownies easier to remove from the pan.
Line the pan so that the foil extends 2 inches beyond the two long sides of the pan.
After the brownies cool, simply use the two ends of foil as handles to lift the brownies from the pan onto a cutting board.
Cut into squares.
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe and receive new recipes on your email!!
Subscribe to Blog via Email