A simple and soft Limoncello Cake, the perfect Italian dessert for your table!
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 3 large eggs*
- 1 egg yolk*
- 1 1/2 cups + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (I use corn oil)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Limoncello*
- zest 1 lemon*
*Ingredients should be room temperature, remove from fridge 45-60 minutes before using
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe and receive new recipes on your email!!
Subscribe to Blog via Email