For a special dessert that’s easy to prepare and tasty as well, here’s a quick and easy “Tiramisu” for your friends and family to enjoy.
Makes 12 servings
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) ladyfingers, split, divided
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. almond-flavored liqueur or brandy (optional)
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Arrange 1 package of the ladyfingers on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Dissolve instant coffee and 1 tablespoon sugar in boiling water.
- Brush 1/2 cup coffee mixture over ladyfingers in dish.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add sugar and liqueur, mixing until blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Pour 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers.
- Top with remaining ladyfingers; brush with remaining coffee.
- Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe and receive new recipes on your email!!
Subscribe to Blog via Email