A very delicious dish from Italy.
With porcini mushrooms, mussels and shrimp.
- 1 box Penne or Casarecce pasta
- 5 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup porcini mushrooms diced
- 1 cup shrimp cleaned
- 20 each mussels steamed with white wine shell off liquid reserved
- 1 cup canned Italian tomatoes puree
- 1 tbs. parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil
- Meanwhile, sauté garlic with olive oil until translucent and slightly yellow
- Add mushrooms and brown over high heat
- Add shrimp, tomato sauce, mussels with their liquid and bring to boil
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with sauce
- Stir in parsley before serving
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe and receive new recipes on your email!!
Subscribe to Blog via Email