A vegan delight!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond flour (you can use 2 cupof carob flour to substitute the ingredients above)
- 4/5 cup coconut flower sugar
- 1/3 cup deodorised sunflower oil
- 3 oz dark chocolate
- 7/8 cup water
- Half teaspoon natural baking powder. Please read this article
- Half teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 340°F.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Separately, mix together all the wet ingredients, except for the chocolate.
- Add the wet ingredients (except for the chocolate) to the dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Add the melted chocolate.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe and receive new recipes on your email!!