Rome, March 26 –
The coronavirus crisis is a “very tough test and a battle from north to south,” Premier Giuseppe Conte told the Senate Thursday.
He said the top responsibility was the government’s but also involved all citizens, who are “called on to respect rigorous lockdown rules.”
And while a slowdown in the rate of increase in infection has been registered, Conte said a second government decree would be issue next month, amounting to 25 billion euros like the first one earlier this month.
He also said there would be fresh talks with the opposition.
Hefty fines have been introduced with the latest lockdown clampdown, and the possible closure of Italy’s borders.
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe to Blog via Email