If you like Italian seafood dish, this is a recipe for you!!!
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 12 ounces linguine, freshly cooked
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Put butter in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish and place in oven until butter melts.
Add shrimp, garlic and lemon juice to butter and stir to blend.
Return dish to oven and bake shrimp 3 minutes.
Mix in parsley and bake until shrimp are just cooked through, about 2 minutes longer.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mound linguine in large bowl.
Spoon shrimp mixture over and toss to combine. Serve immediately.