Do you love the creamy Italian dressing served at your favorite Italian restaurant?
Try my delicious recipe!!!
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe and receive new recipes on your email!!