Nothing is more looked forward to in our house than chocolate. We all crave it on pretty much a daily basis.
Which means that we don’t always have a whole lot of chocolate laying around. We have usually eaten it all.
Not requiring a lot of chocolate is one of the many reasons I love this pie. The other reasons are it’s easy and delicious.
- 2 oz . semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 stick butter
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 t . vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 T light corn syrup
- 9 inch pie shell
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over low heat in a saucepan.
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt and corn syrup together well in a seperate bowl.
- Combine chocolate and egg mixture, making sure to mix well.
- Pour into a pie shell
- and bake for 30-40 minutes in a 375 oven.
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe and receive new recipes on your email!!