One of the most famous Italian dish: Spaghetti with Cheese and Pepper.
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 12 oz Spaghetti
- 2 cups Pecorino Romano cheese, freshly grated
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Drain pasta and reserve 3/4 cup cooking water.
2. Return cooking water to the pot and place over low heat.
Add 1¾ cups cheese, butter, a generous amount of freshly ground pepper and whisk until cheese and butter have melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. When cheese is melted and smooth, add pasta back to pot, toss and heat through.
4. Season to taste with salt (and more pepper if needed) and serve sprinkled with remaining cheese.
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe and receive new recipes on your email!!