Better leave room for dessert, ’cause our Cannoli Pie is a new take on the classic Italian cannoli.
Mmm, mmm! We can’t get enough of this!
- 1 (32-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup blanched chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- In a large bowl, stir ricotta cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries, almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon into pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to sit for at least 10 to 15 minutes before cutting. Cover and store any leftovers in the freezer.
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe and receive new recipes on your email!!