This heart shaped chocolate cake will be the perfect dessert for your romantic dinner menu or a way to start the day with a romantic breakfast.
- ½ cup milk
- 7 oz dark chocolate
- 1 cup 3 tbs sugar
- 3.5 oz butter
- 1 cup 2 tbs flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 packet yeast
- 1 tbs cointreau
- a pinch of salt
- 1 chilli pepper
- Add the chili to the milk and heat the mix over low heat, when it boils turn off and left to rest for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate with milk and butter in a bowl; then add the Cointreau, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 365°F.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar in a big bowl.
- Next, add the yeast and the flour while keeping on whisking.
- Add the mixture to the melted chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered cake pan and cook in the oven for 18/20 minutes;
- Remove from the mold and place on a serving dish
Join my Page and Discover the Italy:
Subscribe and receive new recipes on your email!!
Subscribe to Blog via Email